Stephanie's Pet Grooming
We now offer a De-Shedding treatment for your pet. This time of year, our fur ball friends are shedding all of that winter coat. We offer a wonderful de-shedding treatment using the Best Shot products that is guaranteed to loosen and remove those unruly fluffs of coat that your pet is losing. The method we use will leave your pet's coat shiny, soft, and so manageable. You will wonder why you did not have it done sooner!
We offer a variety of extra services at Stephanie's Pet Grooming:
- Nail trimming
- Nail filing to smooth and finish the toe nails
- Nail painting for the finishing look on poodles and pets with shaved feet/short hair on their feet
- Flea and tick treatments (Free consultation on how to keep your pet free of fleas and ticks)
- Skin and coat conditioning to soften and better manage the coat
- Hot oil treatments to strengthen and moisturize your pet's skin and coat
- Anal gland expression to help prevent an anal gland abscess
- Ear cleaning to keep the ears clean and healthy
- Face trimming to keep fur out of your pet's eyes and keep the head neat
- Feet trimming to keep your pet's feet neat and clean
- Sanitary trimming
Our professional groomers will notify you if they find any problems with your pets skin or coat while it is being groomed.
Hand stripping and asian fusion grooming offered by appointment with Kristin Moloney. Prices vary depending on the size and condition of the dog. please feel free to contact Kristin for more information. Wednesday thru Friday at 526-7197
Prices vary for different dogs. Please call us at 804-526-7197 for details.